STRING PROJECT COVID POLICY
- If someone in your household or someone in close contact with the student tests positive for COVID, switch to online lessons until the student receives a negative COVID test result.
- If the student experiences COVID-like symptoms, switch to online private lessons until the student receives a negative COVID test result.
- Everyone must wear a mask when inside the School of Music.
- This includes teachers, students, parents, chaperones, String Project guests, and children over the age of 2.
- The mask must cover both the nose and the mouth.
- Masks must be worn in any indoor space including classrooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, and more.
- Wash or sanitize your hands both before and after your lesson.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Stay six feet away from others.
- If you prefer online private lessons, we can easily accommodate that.
Any masking questions or issues must be directed to Dr. Buchholz, not your child’s teacher.
Failure to comply with the String Project Policies will result in dismissal from the program.