STRING PROJECT COVID POLICY
The program will carefully monitor COVID-19 in Arizona; String Project may make program adjustments depending on university policies.
- Masks are highly recommended in indoor spaces.
- If someone in your household or someone in close contact with the student tests positive for COVID, switch to online private lessons until you are sure the student has not been infected or is clear of the infection.
- If the student experiences COVID-like symptoms, switch to online private lessons until a test result confirms that that the student has not been infected or is clear of the infection.
- We highly encourage faculty, participants, and chaperones to be fully vaccinated.
- Wash or sanitize your hands both before and after your lesson.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
FACULTY TAKE AWAY TESTING
- We highly encourage faculty to take a test every week:
TakeAway Testing allows students, employees and DCCs to pick up a PCR saline gargle test kit and drop off a sample at one of the designated locations (including in the music building).
Any questions or issues must be directed towards Dr. Buchholz, not your child’s teacher.
If you prefer online private lessons, we can easily make that accommodation.